When injected, platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a substance that is meant to speed up the healing process.
Your blood’s plasma is a component that has special “factors” or proteins that help your blood clot. Additionally, it contains proteins that support cell growth. Plasma from blood was taken out and concentrated by researchers to generate PRP.
It is believed that injecting PRP into damaged tissues will assist your body to produce new, healthy cells and speed up healing. The body’s tissues may recover more quickly thanks to the prepared growth injections’ concentrated tissue development ingredients, according to researchers.
What is PRP used for?
At laserskin.ca, we use PRP for the following treatments:
• Hair loss
• Skin rejuvenation
• P-shot (for male sexual enhancement)
• O-shot (for female sexual enhancement)
How do you prepare for PRP Treatment?
Preparing for PRP injections involves a few steps. The procedures you go through depend on how you got your PRP.
PRP can be applied via several techniques. For instance, a topical numbing lidocaine solution may be applied to your scalp before an injection. If so, you might have to show up early for your treatment appointment.
Your surgeon might inject or apply PRP during the procedure. In this situation, getting ready for PRP injections would involve following your surgeon’s instructions before the procedure.
PRP Treatment Procedure
• Our technician will draw blood for testing. Where the PRP will be injected determines how much sample is needed. For instance, 30 cc of blood is taken for injection into the scalp during one treatment.
• After that, the blood is put into a centrifuge, which spins extremely swiftly. The blood’s constituent parts split as a result. It takes about 15 minutes to separate the two.
• A technician then prepares the plasma that has been separated from the centrifuge for injection into the treatment area.
What are the benefits of PRP treatment?
• Safe procedure – uses your own blood.
• Non-invasive procedure – no downtime or long recovery
• Effective therapy – many studies have confirmed the effectiveness of PRP for alopecia and skin rejuvenation.
• Affordable – compared to surgery, PRP treatments are affordable. With our current promotions, the price is only $399 per session for a package of 6.
• Ideal for both men and women – PRP is good for both men and women who are either in the beginning stages of losing their hair or beginning to see the signs of aging on their face.
• Noticeable results – The results of PRP are most noticeable around 3 to 6 months post treatment. Patients should see improvement in hair quality and quantity for hair treatments and toner skin for skin rejuvenation.
• Sexual vitality – For patients using PRP for the p-shot or o-shot, they can expect increased libido, enhanced sensitivity, and many other benefits.
PRP Treatment Toronto and Richmond Hill Clinics
Looking for PRP in Toronto? Please visit: https://laserskin.ca/prp/ or call 647-560-9233.